At ECI, our highest priority is keeping our patients and staff healthy and safe. We would like to reassure all of our patients that we are taking every needed measure to keep you and our staff in good health and our equipment clean.
We are currently open at each of our locations to take care of all your eyecare needs.
We are maintaining our exceptional hygiene standards and following all CDC recommendations across our teams.
We will be enhancing our established precautions by adding the following:
- Increasing the frequency of our routine sanitization practices and increasing the frequency of sanitizing high-touch areas such as check-in, waiting rooms, displayed frames, patient rooms, all equipment, etc.
- Requiring proper hand hygiene guidelines for all patients and staff when entering the office (handwashing with soap of hand sanitizing).
- In addition, there will be no penalty for cancellations for the next 2 weeks. And as always, we will try to accommodate your rescheduled appointment quickly.
We kindly ask that you:
- Out of respect for social distancing, only bring yourself (and anyone who may need other eyecare services) to your appointment.
- Reschedule your appointment in advance if you, or anyone in your immediate family has a fever, respiratory condition, or flu-like symptoms.
We will continue to make the safety for our patients, families, and team members the highest priority and closely monitor the recommendations of national, state, and local health organizations. We know you have many questions and encourage you to stay updated from factual, reliable resources like the CDC.
We are always here for you, and we thank you for choosing and trusting Eye Center, Inc.